REGISTRATION & BE MY GUEST TICKETS
NMMA’s SHOW BADGES ARE NOW DIGITAL!
For your safety NMMA has transitioned to a new contactless digital MOBILE EXHIBITOR BADGE. We will also be following the latest CDC, state and local guidelines to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of our staff and guests. As guidance comes in from officials, we’ll continue to update and monitor our practices to ensure the best boat show experience possible.
If you have not done so, please order your credentials for the PROGRESSIVE® INSURANCE NOWALK BOAT SHOW®. Your personal show badge(s) registration link is below—please do not share it.
- Online badge registration continues throughout the show.
- Badge allotment is determined by your company’s total square footage of contracted exhibit space.
- When your contracted space balance is paid in full. Badges will be emailed 2 weeks prior to show opening.
If you have any questions, please contact us at www.norwalkacredentials.com or call us at (646) 370-3660.
New Security Protocols
To ensure security of our EXHIBITORS you will be required to show your mobile exhibitor badge on your mobile device each day/time you enter the show—however, you will not need to present any other form of photo ID. This process will streamline your entry to the show and:
- Ensure only authorized personnel have access to the show outside of show hours
- Protect exhibitor's products and displays
CLICK HERE to register for your show credentials.
BE MY GUEST TICKETS
Invite Your Best Customers and Prospects to the Show
Redeemed Electronic Be My Guest tickets are billed at 50% ($7.50) off the general admission price.
How to order:
- Pay a $50.00 non-refundable deposit via credit card and order as many tickets as you like:
- A minimum order of 10 tickets is required with your deposit
- Orders of 9 tickets or fewer are paid in full at the time of checkout and are not refundable
- Customize your e-tickets. Bold you Company Name—FREE. At an additional cost:
- Include a company logo
- Add text to your e-ticket—25 words or less (i.e. Visit us in space A1)
- Add your brand logo to the footer
- Attach a preferred e-ticket (Your company campaign/flyer, etc.)
- Upload a spreadsheet of your customer base for emailing
- Email customers whenever you want in a few easy steps
- To send multiple tickets to your customers at one time, input the quantity you wish to send. They will receive one email with multiple PDF files attached.
- Order tickets for other NMMA Shows you are exhibiting in without logging out
- Your credit card will be charged for the total redeemed tickets, less your deposit, within 30 days of the show's closing date
- New orders originating on site will be charged a $50 non-refundable deposit
- The ability to order and send e-tickets and will call tickets is open throughout the show
CLICK HERE to order your tickets. Please do not share your link with anyone.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 370-3660.
- WILL CALL tickets will NOT be mailed to your customers. The WILL CALL ticket site will prompt you to type in your customer’s first and last names; email is optional. If you include an email address your customer will receive an email notifying them that you have left tickets for them at WILL CALL.
- Guests who arrive at WILL CALL onsite will be asked to provide their name, an ID and which company left them the tickets. We will email ticket(s) on demand to your customer.
This system will show you who has picked up tickets and on which day.
If you have any questions, regarding credentials or tickets please contact
Monica Puentes Shows Administrator at email@example.com or call (646) 370-3660
Trade registration is available for all members of the marine industry. Trade credentials offer:
- Admission to all NMMA - produced consumer boat and sport shows
- Access to each show two hours prior to opening
NEW THIS YEAR - Mobile Contactless Credentials
To maintain the safety and security of our members we have designed a new contactless Trade Credentials which must be shown on your mobile device each day/time you enter the show.
While the credentials gives you access to the show we encourage you to provide a name tag to your employees.
We are no longer providing hard stock badges with lanyards.
September 1 – November 15, 2021 — Complimentary
November 16 – April 2022 — $ 50.00
September 1 – November 15, 2021 — $50.00
November 16 – April 2022 — $ 75.00
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
All exhibitors are required to submit a certificate of insurance prior to setup onsite. To upload your certificate, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase insurance, please CLICK HERE.
For more information please contact: Josh Rosales, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 370-3679