WHAT: The 2021 Progressive® Insurance Norwalk Boat Show®, the Northeast’s premier in-water boating event, returns to the Norwalk Cove Marina September 23-26, 2021, offering nautical novices, seasoned sailors and water lovers alike an all-access pass to dive into the boating lifestyle. Attendees are invited to celebrate the homecoming of this annual boating tradition as they shop, learn new skills, connect with fellow boaters, and take advantage of four days of fun for all ages on the Long Island Sound.
Here’s a first look at what attendees can see & do at the Progressive Insurance Norwalk Boat Show this year:
- See & shop the most comprehensive selection of boat brands and types in the tri-state area this fall, from offshore fishing boats to family cruisers. The Boat Show is the perfect opportunity to browse, compare and place orders for your first or next boat.
- Gear up on the newest boating accessories, marine electronics and on-the-water must-haves from the best brands in the business.
- NEW! Fish with the pros from Goose Hummock, the Northeast’s leading saltwater fishing experts and outfitters, with on-the-water saltwater fishing demos.
- More fun on the water! Take the helm with free boating lessons, on-water demos, and hands-on education for all skill levels.
- Family fun abounds, including Touch Tanks with live tidepool creatures; Keep on Truckin’ – the chance to climb aboard and take pictures with different kinds of trucks; paddle boating in a mini pool, toy boat-building workshops and more.
- Connect with the boating community over boating bites, waterside cocktails, free paddle sports demos, free boat rides and much more during the last days of summer on Long Island Sound.
WHEN: Thursday, September 23 – Sunday, September 26, 2021
TIME: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Thursday-Saturday; 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Sunday
WHERE: Norwalk Cove Marina, 48 Calf Pasture Beach Road, East Norwalk, CT
TICKETS: Purchase online: $15 for adults; children 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult.
PARKING: NEW! FREE PARKING for all attendees at Calf Pasture Beach
MEDIA CONTACT: Amanda Brokaw (firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-238-0204)