- Place an order for your first or next boat with the most comprehensive selection of boats in the region. The Boat Show is the perfect opportunity to browse, compare, and buy your dream boat.
- Gear up with the newest boating and fishing accessories, marine electronics and gear, plus on-the-water must-haves from the best brands in the business.
- Free boating lessons, on-water demos, and hands-on education for seasoned sailors and nautical novices to prepare for their next boating adventure, including Progressive On-Water Boating Courses and free daily seminars from the Annapolis School of Seamanship.
- Connect with the boating community over boating bites, waterside cocktails, free boat rides and more during the last days of summer on Long Island Sound.
- Free Boat Rides on Long Island Sound – climb aboard and experience the boat life first-hand thanks to Rex Boating Club and Outdoor Sports Center.
- NEW! Fish with the pros from Goose Hummock, the Northeast’s leading saltwater fishing experts and outfitters. Catch top-notch fishing seminars for beginners and top-level fisherman, and watch pros demonstrate the art of casting atop a 30' fishing tank. Plus, head to the docks to check out a fully-equipped, saltwater-rigged 42’ Contender for fishing gear demonstrations. All ages are welcome.
- NEW! Sheffleld Island Lighthouse Cruise – tour one of the area’s most historic maritime landmarks with the experts and enjoy a two-hour cruise around Long Island Sound.
- NEW! Kids Activities make the Boat Show the perfect destination for family fun, including Keep on Truckin’ with an interactive touch-a-truck display where kids can climb aboard and take pictures with different kinds of trucks; Finding True North-Treasure Hunt with clues throughout the Show; plus paddle boating in a mini pool, toy boat-building workshops, and more.
- Get your feet wet at Try-it Cove, the ultimate on-the-water paddle sports experience. Stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking and more fun await as you learn to paddle, demo a new board, or simply take in the Show from the water, courtesy of the Outdoor Sports Center and other partners!
- NEW! Norwalk Boat Show Keeping Our Waters Clean: Conservation Village features The Clean Earth Project interactive exhibit; the first annual Norwalk Says No to Plastic Clean Water Contest,whereNorwalk School District elementary and middle schools are invited to compete to create a project that shows how reducing plastic will help protect our water resources; the latest innovations from CT Electric Boat Company; and more. Plus, the Boat Show continues its commitment to conservation with new recycling stations and a reduction in single-use plastics including the elimination of plastic straws.
- Pre-Show Beach Cleanup in Partnership with The Clean Earth Project – join the local community in keeping our coasts clean on Sunday, September 19, from 2:00pm-4:00pm in Veterans Memorial Park. All ages are welcome and contactless litter pick-up tools will be provided! Click here to sign up.
CONNECTICUT & TRI-STATE BOATING BY THE NUMBERS
The past 18 months have seen renewed nationwide interest in family-focused, outdoor recreation activities, especially boating.
- Interest in boating has never been greater with more than 450,000 first-time buyers entering the market in 2020.
- The industry saw tremendous growth with boat sales reaching a 13-year high in 2020, which remain at elevated levels.
- U.S. sales through May 2021 are up 24% compared to the 2020 average.
- Connecticut & Tri-State area sales were up 13% or higher in 2020, and dealers are selling new boats as fast as they receive them. As consumer demand continues, the Norwalk Boat Show is a must-attend event to see and shop the most comprehensive selection of boats in the area and place orders for future fun on the water.
- Connecticut Boating Sales totaled $257.9 million in 2020 including new powerboats, outboard engines, boat trailers and aftermarket accessories, up 31% compared to 2019. CT ranked 31st nationwide in total expenditures in 2020.
- New York Boating Sales totaled $965.6 million in 2020 including new powerboats, outboard engines, boat trailers and aftermarket accessories, up 19.6% compared to 2019. New York ranked 7th nationwide in total expenditures in 2020.
- New Jersey Boating Sales totaled $505.7 million in 2020 including new powerboats, outboard engines, boat trailers and aftermarket accessories, up 13% compared to 2019. New Jersey ranked 19th nationwide in total expenditures in 2020.
WHEN: Thursday, September 23 – Sunday, September 26, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Thursday-Saturday; 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Sunday
WHERE: Norwalk Cove Marina, 48 Calf Pasture Beach Road, East Norwalk, CT
TICKETS: Online tickets: $15 for adults; children 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult. Note: no paper tickets will be issued.
PARKING: NEW! FREE PARKING for all attendees at Calf Pasture Beach