Thank you for your interest in the Progressive® Insurance Norwalk Boat Show, September 22-25, 2016. New exhibitors are always welcome and we’re confident that you can benefit from the success of the Northeast’s largest, strongest selling in-water boat show. Norwalk is the gathering place for luxury yachts, powerboats, sailboats, engines, accessories and services.
NMMA Allocation Procedures
- Allocation & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1882.1Kb]
- Benefits of NMMA [PDF - 178.36Kb]
[PDF - 1274.02Kb]
Application for Space
[PDF - 231.24Kb]
Blank Contract Application
Official Show Guide Information
[PDF - 161.27Kb]
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website. Updates submitted after August 15, 2016 may not appear in the printed Show Guide.
- Payment Options [PDF - 60.72Kb]
- Land Layout [PDF - 40.86Kb]
- Tent Layout [PDF - 20.03Kb]
- Water Layout [PDF - 13.79Kb]
- Working Exhibitor Information Form [PDF - 259.86Kb]
Please review all of the information included and return the contract application, along with your space requirements to our New York office address (See Mailing Address).
Your 25% deposit is due with your signed contract. Please mail your deposit directly to our lock box in Chicago.
To indicate your space requests, simply indicate your needs in the TO BE FILLED OUT BY EXHIBITOR box beneath the rate information or with a cover letter. All requests are evaluated and allocations are made in accordance with NMMA point system priority regulations. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss how we can accommodate your requests.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to having you join us at the Progressive Insurance Norwalk Boat Show. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the Show Team:
- Jonathan Pritko, Show Manager, (646) 370-3645
- Bob McAlpine, Exhibitor Relationship Manager (Bulk/In-Water), (617) 472-1742
- Tara Davis, Exhibitor Relationship Manager (Booths), (410) 224-7633
- Elba Rosales-Rice, Senior Show Administrator, (646) 370-3660
- Josh Rosales, Operations Manager, (646) 370-3679
- Carrie Waible, Public Relations, (646) 423-0230